Photo-quality prints can be made into eye-popping art! A canvas is a statement piece and artwork all in one.
- Acid-free, PH neutral, poly-cotton base
- 20.5 mil thick canvas, 470gsm
- Mounting brackets included – centered on frame
- Hand glued solid wood stretcher bars
- Printed on textured and fade-resistant canvas (OBA-Free)
- 1.5″ deep
- Sizes available: 12×12, 12×16, 16×16, 16×20, 18×24 and 24×36 inches
This product is made on demand.
|Sizes||Print file size||Print file template|
|12”x10” – 12”x36”||12”x12” – 24”x36”||Download|
- Submit PNG or PSD files
We recommend submitting your files in PNG or PSD format with at least 150 DPI.
- Set files to RGB color space
Make sure your print file is set to the RGB color space.
- Safe print area
Keep all important graphics or text within the safe print area.
- Outline your fonts
All fonts should be converted to outlines unless your graphics are in PNG format. That way you don’t have to send us the font files.
- Remove template guidelines
When using our templates, turn off the guideline layers before saving your files. If you don’t turn them off, they’ll show up on the print.
Tips for best results
- Full bleed images turn out best.
- Avoid placing important graphics or text very close to the corners. You should keep all important elements within the safe print area.
- Images can be horizontally or vertically oriented. Just upload your print file in the desired orientation.
- A 3.2″ x 1″ barcode is printed on the back of each canvas, 4.5’’ from the bottom. Keep this in mind when designing the back print.
We can’t guarantee exact placement since the canvas is manually stretched over the frame.